Friday, December 13, 2013

It's been a long time

It's been a long time since I've updated. In reality, there is no good reason. I didn't have any personal tragedies, no epic battles with depression, no whirlwind adventure.

All I did was buy, repair, and move into a house. Pretty humdrum in the grand scheme of things.

I also joined BzzAgent, which is a marketing company that has people test products and services and give real, honest feedback about it. I've been part of 3 tests so far, 1 was great, 1 was "meh" at best, and the third is still going on, and I haven't had need to use the product yet.

There are a few things I've been putting together, but thanks to the whole Mom/Moving/Life thing, I don't know when or even if they will appear. Man, I suck at this blogging thing.

No comments: