Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mini Update

So, I'm now expecting a proposal from Cameron Mitchell to work up a rough estimate of what they can do for us. We're still being a bit "meh" as far as specifics go when it comes to the catering. We know we want food and we want it buffet style. That's about the extent of it.

Nate has unofficially picked his other two groomsmen. He needs to ask these two guys if they'll do it, but he's being a major whiny jerk about it. I'm tempted to just call them and ask them myself...but he doesn't want me to do that for the simple fact that I would go bridezilla on him and override his best man choice.

Did I mention that his best friend and I don't get along?

Anyhow, that's where I'm sitting right now. Not much progress, really, but enough to make me feel like I've done *something*.

Once I go over the proposals and have a better budget plan, I'll be able to get one more thing checked off my list. Wish us luck!

No comments: