Thursday, April 16, 2009

Here We Go, down to the wire!

We're officially less than three months away from the Big Day! I'm fully freaking out at this point.

Tomorrow I'm ordering his ring, and his father is paying for our honeymoon...even though Nate shot down the idea of going to NYC. I'm a bit disappointed, as I thought going to NYC for our honeymoon would be amazing, but Nate flat out refuses. He pretty much refuses to do anything other than sit at home for a week, but he says that isn't a good honeymoon, either. I can't win with him.

I'm still grappling with the caterer. We just can't afford this like we thought, and we have nobody to help. We knew we were getting into an exclusivity contract, but we didn't realize that it meant spending $3000 more than we budgeted. It just can't happen.

I'm officially beyond frustrated with the entire idea. I'm frustrated that my original idea of eloping and then throwing a party later got shot down. I'm frustrated that Nate isn't meeting me halfway on anything. He's indecisive, and it's screwing me over.

I just want the next three months to be done. I'm done with weddings. I want to get on to my marriage.

No comments: