Sunday, January 13, 2013

Goal Update

Just a quick update about my quasi-diet: I'm currently on day 2 of a No Soda challenge. I bought some of those Crystal Light energy packets, so I get my caffeine in 10 calories and no sugar instead of 140 calories and a ton of sugar. I'm down 2 pounds since the first of January, so I feel like the little changes are helping.

I'm making it a point to try to get out of the house walking with the kid strapped to me at least once a week. Last week I hiked through the woods (on easy/moderate snowy trails) with her in the baby carrier. I seriously love the Columbus MetroPark system.

That's all I've got for now, but unlike past attempts at healthy, I'm nearly 2 weeks in and still feeling like this is something I can manage. If I keep improving my diet and losing weight at the rate I'm going, I'll have the 70 pounds gone by the end of the year. Fingers crossed for that one.

No comments: