Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New goal, starting today.

I've set myself a little bit of a goal. I want to blog every day. Be it a sentence, a paragraph, or a full-on rant, I want to write something publicly every day.

I'm starting this today, and I'm hoping I remember this goal and stick with it.

Today I have nothing much to say, except that I have picked an old hobby back up: I've started to crochet again. My first project was supposed to be a potholder, but I decided to just keep going and it's rapidly turning into a black scarf with orange stripes. My first color change was rather sloppy, so I've cheated with the others and so far it's working out. No, it is by no means a professional (or good, really) scarf, but it is mine, it is for me, and I'm content with it. I figure by the time I get through this one I'll be prepared enough to learn a new stitch or two and maybe tackle a scarf for my niece or a hat for myself.

I've been compelled to pick up a useful craft, and now I have. Huzzah for me!

And as this point...I have nothing more to say.

1 comment:

brenda said...

good for you!! im still working on a scarf that i started knitting oh.....3 years ago? lol