Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Heading towards Normal

Slowly but surely, the weather around here has been improving, meaning we've been going outside as much as possible. It's been glorious!

We spent one afternoon knocking off an easy set of trails from the list (Inniswood) and as of earlier this week, the Buckeye Trail at Walnut Woods is opened, so that's next on our hit list. I have a special appreciation for the paved trails since I can cheat and toss the kid in the stroller for those.

A friend of mine recently turned me onto the show Call The Midwife. I'm hooked. Once I finish the book I'm current working on (Stiff by Mary Roach) I'll be reading the first of Jennifer Worth's memoirs, which are the basis for the show.

Overall, my life is a fairly steady routine.

The biggest thing is that this Saturday is Walk MS, and I'm woefully behind on my fundraising goal. If you wanna chip in towards a world free of MS as part of my fundraising effort, please, click here.

That's all I've got, really. Check out the MetroParks page to see the updated tally.

No comments: