Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Invites are out!

So, I've gotten the invitations sent out, and so far I've gotten two RSVPs back. One was a glad acceptance from my boss and her family. They love me and we've worked together for years, and have a friendship outside of work, so I expected that one.

What I didn't expect was the decline I also received. My own grandmother isn't coming to my wedding. I found out that she's only gone to one wedding in the family out of the four that have happened...but still. It's more than a little heartbreaking.

On the plus side, Brooke is definitely going to be our flower girl (whoo!) and...yeah. That's it. I'm kind of surprised I haven't gotten back any more RSVPs, to be honest. Most of my friends and family are very punctual and prompt.

Well, that's it. That's all I've got for now. Off to work to earn the money to pay for all this :-)

No comments: