Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wow.

It's starting to hit both of us just how close our wedding is now. The invitations showed up yesterday, and looking at them just makes it so much more real. In just over two months, all the planning and the stress will be gone, and we'll be Mr. & Mrs.

Wow.

Anyhow, the invites are here, and we went shopping to find random wedding stuff we needed. We now have all the favor bags we need, and we found an album that we love love love, so there we go with that. We also picked up the last of the flower petals we're going to need for Brooke and for the tables and some pretty seals for the envelopes. I don't think I have much left, really. Monday the RSVP cards and the bags for my girls should be here, so that will be the last of the deliveries for a little while..unless, of course, I find something else random for the girls that I just have to get for them :-)

That's all I've got. We're getting closer on a solution to the catering problem, and as much as it pains us, we're going to get that done very soon.

I'll update with pictures as soon as I have the time!

No comments: