Wednesday, May 6, 2009

More Deliveries, More Impatient pacing

Chances are that UPS won't deliver until after I go to work. Therefore, I'm preparing a signed note to the UPS driver to either drop the box in the specified area, or take it around the corner to my dad. Here's hoping that my note works.

Today's delivery should be my underoos, followed on Friday by the invitations and the RSVP cards should be here on Monday. That gives me a couple of days to assemble the invitation package and get them sent out on Friday. I realized that I forgot to put an email RSVP availability on the invites or cards, so I guess I'm going to just be getting a lot of mail for a few days :-)

My wedding band is still on back order, so we remain only 1/2 a set. Nate knows his band is here, and he knows where it is. He's still a bit pissy that I won't let him have it until July. He wants to wear it now. It's so cute when he reverts to being five...at least for the first two minutes. Then it's just annoying :-)

So, that's it. We're at a stalemate as we (I) impatiently wait for UPS to show up. Since I do work today, though, I need to scamper away from this computer and get some housework done. Boo, housework.

~The Future Mrs. K

No comments: